Saturday, July 15, 2006

Today, Armenian.

"Ander" means "male genitals," with or without testicles.

Hopefully with, but you never know. Could have had a nasty accident.

I am rather a fan of male genitals, you know. Of course, I wasn't always.

I had a certain idea of them in my head before I'd ever seen a "real" one, up close. I was told that Ewan McGregor was pretty large as men go, so I rented The Pillow Book, in which he is seen completely nude from the front, and was massively disappointed. "THAT's large?" I thought. "That still looks pretty small to me."

Of course, his wasn't "on," so I'm sure he's still as amazing as people say (I just wouldn't know). But I was going around thinking, "Men are lame. They think about and brag about them SO much, but really, they're just pathetic and how could they ever afford me ANY pleasure?"

And then...October 29th, 2005. The Boyfriend and I were going to a Halloween party of a mutual friend, and we were a bit early. We pulled over and made out for a bit until we were told off by a couple with some dogs (apparently we were on private property). So we moved the car and went back to work.

He was poised above me in the back seat, encouraging my exploration of his person. I took my hand and ran it shyly down his chest and stomach, past the happy trail. He arched his back so I could get into his jeans more easily, and I slipped my hand in and under the waistband of his boxers, running my fingers through the hair and finally connecting with extremely stiff matter. I was amazed.

I hadn't even KNOWN he was turned on (chalk it up to a dark night, black jeans, and my relative inexperience). Furthermore, I was charmed and delighted. I wrapped my hand around his warm cock and was rewarded with a groan. I traveled up and down the length of his shaft, exploring the balls (gently), the corona, the head, loving the different textures and the way his breathing had changed. I still had no idea what it actually LOOKED like (that came later), but here was proof that men weren't bragging for nothing.

We were a bit late for the party, so we adjourned for the night. But later, The Boyfriend mentioned to me that it had been the first time he'd ever been satisfied to cut our time together short.

I was hooked.

1 comment:

kanelmus said...

I try. ;)