Saturday, July 15, 2006

Mind over matter.

Do you think it odd that as soon as he begins to talk about something intellectual, or just something he finds fascinating, I get wildly turned on (unless it's math, unless he's being very, very good with it and he's got that tone in his voice..)?

He doesn't even have to touch me, or lightly graze the subject of sex...all he has to do is talk. God, he has a sexy mind. And I love how passionate he is about things, random things.

Some time, he should combine the two. Just start lecturing on quantum theory or neoclassicism, while his hands roam from my breasts to trace the curve of my body and slide over my stomach and down between my legs, gently moving his fingers over me until I writhe with desire, then sinking them deep inside me, his eyes still locked on mine, his voice still even and warm.

I guarantee you it would drive me wild, especially if he'd refuse to let me touch or kiss him until I'm begging, and then go on talking between kisses, even as I unbutton his shirt and help him remove the rest of his clothing, then put my legs around his waist and guide him inside me.

Ach, that's hot...and so am I, I think I'll be off for a bit..

No comments: