Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rolling and riding and slipping and sliding, it's magic.

(Title = lyrics to an E.L.O. song. Yum.)

Yesterday I finally received my Hitachi Magic Wand in the mail.

I had ordered this "Cadillac of Vibrators" because the Mini Heartbreaker I got was defective, and Babeland was having a 20% off sale (score!).

I quickly ripped open the packaging, plugged it in, and set to work.

Now, the settings are Low and High, but in reality, it's more like "High" and "OHMYGOD." I swear, I had the hardest orgasm ever. It almost hurt, and after two more I was walkin' funny, I was so numb. Not to say it wasn't good. I certainly enjoyed it--as was evidenced by the amount of noise I was making. Usually I am almost silent; I add noise because it makes it more fun. But I couldn't stay quiet with this thing. I was gasping and shaking and moaning and my hips were jerking all over the place.

Now, I'm hardly sensitive at all down there. It takes a vibe with a strength of 3 or more to get me off with any regularity. But this was almost too strong. I thought I would be blissed out within fifteen seconds, but because I was so overwhelmed, it took me just as long with the Hitachi as it does with the Fukuoku (40 seconds plus, usually a few minutes). And on the OHMYGOD setting, I had to diffuse the vibration by placing my fingers over my clitoris and vibrating them (although that was pretty enjoyable, I recommend it).

Maybe I'll ease into it. I do like it, a lot. And it definitely gets the job done. Unfortunately, it's also huge, loud, indiscreet, gets hot if you use it for too long, and has a cord. So I can't take it to college with me.

Snap.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Dude- I totally use mine at college! Lol. Just wait until the roommate is gone! And if you're self-conscious about the noise, just turn on a CD or the TV!

And if it's too strong for you, try doing it like on the outside of the lips instead of directly on the clit. Helps dull it a bit.

But enjoy it!

kanelmus said...

:P But what if she bursts in on me?

Actually, I'll probably just laugh. And hopefully she will too.

(Or I'll buy a quieter vibe for college. OR bring the Fukuoku and a year's supply of watch batteries..ouch.)

But also, I have discovered (to my delight) that if I use it over my clothing, it works just as well--better! Problem solved.

Thanks Avah! And I certainly do enjoy it. ;)