Sunday, July 16, 2006

Such flattering evidence..

Hard-ons, that is.

I'm imagining the outline of his erection through his jeans.

Especially when it's unexpected, like in the theater, when all I've done is kissed his jawline and whispered in his ear.

I like the way it strains against the fabric, as if it wants to escape.

And the fact that I can't have him at that moment is such a turn on.

It's especially fun to stroke, while wearing a mischievous grin. No WONDER men don't (usually) wear tight jeans (although a fitter cut is hella sexy). He barely fits as it is.

I love it when he whispers in my ear, "I'm so hard for you," or looks down, drawing my attention, and smiles; or presses himself against me so I can feel it; or takes my hand and applies it there (not only when he's clothed, I like it perfectly well when he's not).

Mmm. I am endlessly impressed and fascinated.

No comments: