Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Don't go breaking my heart.


Babeland's Mini Heartbreaker.

"The no-nonsense Mini Heartbreaker gets right to the point: G-spot stimulation and multi-speed push-button vibration in a slim, portable, waterproof package. If you like your vibes sturdy, straightforward, and efficient, the red-hot Mini Heartbreaker won't go breaking your heart."

I finally bought a new one.

I've got a little finger-sized Fukuoku 9000, and it's served me well for the most part, but watch batteries are expensive and "Sam" (as the tiny vibe has been dubbed) doesn't like the water.

So I splurged on one that does.

I'm hoping this one lives up to its description. I've never used a G-spot stimulating vibe; I tend to get my kicks via the clitoris. But I'm ready to try something new.

No comments: