Monday, July 24, 2006

Them balls sure are smart.



Actually, I haven't noticed anything remarkable regarding their intelligence (I'm not sure they're sentient; I sort of hope not).


On the other hand, it gave me a feeling of immense satisfaction to finally get 'em in (for a minute there, it was a tight squeeze), and made me giggle like an idiot for the first ten minutes due to the extremely interesting sensations they caused.

I like them quite a bit. And I noticed, after only an hour or two, that already my PC muscles did seem stronger.

For those of you who don't know:

[Smart Balls are] the stylish way to strengthen your pubococcygeal (PC) muscles or enjoy a feeling of fullness during solo and partner sex. Toning the PC muscles is both practical and pleasurable — it helps women regain control and continence after childbirth, and many women enjoy more intense orgasms when their vaginal muscles are stronger. To help tone your PC muscles, simply insert one ball at a time into the vagina, then squeeze (as if stopping the flow during urination) to feel resistance. Pull gently on the string to build up your vaginal workout. Do not boil. Not recommended for anal play.

I love Kegels.

No comments: