Sunday, July 09, 2006

Notes from The Boyfriend.

Me: Sooooo...

I got bored today and tired of looking all scrubby "down there." So around eleven (PM) I hopped in the shower and shaved it all off.

Usually I'm not into that sort of thing because it looks too pre-pubescent. And it looks really strange from above (my vantage point).

But it looks fantastic when I spread my legs...

And it's so silky when I touch myself..

And every little sensation (silk, for example, or water) is magnified five times.

DAMN I wish you were here. You wouldn't get hair in your mouth, and I would have one rockin' orgasm.

Him: Is it bad to be perpetually turned on like i am? all i have to do is revisit any of these messages or your letters and it's all over (my restraint, that is)

i want you on your back, arched in the air, feebly grabbing on to the nearest solid object, quivering in pleasure.

i want you to be shaking uncontrollably, penetrated completely, no spot of you left unchecked.

i want your sweat dripping off your breasts as i thrust into you over and over again.

i want you blind with passion, lost completely in the sensation of being owned completely.

i want there to be no thought in your head at all, save how utterly fantastic it feels.

and afterwards, i want you to collapse, exhausted, into a deep sleep, dreaming about every detail of what just happened.

and then i want you to wake up and want it all over again.

No comments: