Thursday, July 13, 2006

Delicious.

I just spent the past twenty minutes on the floor in ecstatic agony, panting and moaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear, losing myself in extreme pleasure.

Iiii..am making myself numb. But it's so worth it, to hit that spot that makes me pulse, and think, "Aha! Got it." After that it's only a matter of time until my head starts feeling floaty and an amazing orgasm spreads from that one tiny spot to everywhere below the waist, making me shake and grab whatever's nearest until I ride it out and relax, noting that my spine is considerably more tense (oh well) and my toes are even curlier than usual.

And then I do it again, refusing to give up until I succeed or my batteries die (and let me tell you, that is the WORST FEELING EVER). So, it was twice tonight because it was starting to get that frostbite-y feeling and I knew if I tried again I'd only get frustrated.

After the first time I noticed that I was considerably slick, so at the peak of my next one I stuck two fingers inside to feel the anenome-like wave The Boyfriend described, which I'd never done...he was right, it's so cool! If I do say so myself. And after that was done, I ditched the Fukuoku and used three fingers (estimated to be about as thick as "him," so I know for sure I'll be able to take him at some point) to take care of my G-spot (that interesting ripply textured thing above that nubby thing), and I almost achieved the neat waterworks squirty thing that I haven't in some time, so next time I do that I'll keep going until I do so I can teach him, because it's REALLY cool, I have to say. As it was, I got tired, even though I was having fun admiring the heat and soft wetness of my insides, so I withdrew and sucked it all off my fingers.

Interesting flavor, that..not salty, like precum, but slightly bitter like citrus, with a more sweet and mild aftertaste. I like it, but that's just me.

No comments: