Friday, July 07, 2006

Dream, when you're feeling blue..

Thank you, Roy Orbison.

Mm, I'm posting a lot today. It being a Friday, I have so little to do, and so much to think about.

Currently on my mind is the last night I spent with The Boyfriend. Certainly a bittersweet time--it was the day of my high school graduation, but also the last day I'd see him before he moved away. Luckily, he got to spend the night, and we drank champagne and ate strawberries and Godiva chocolate. Yum.


We enjoyed each other's company as usual, with an extremely hot make out session, a great deal of fondling, and fantastic oral. Perhaps we were a little more passionate than normal (although we're always pretty damn passionate) since we felt (or at least I did) that we needed to drink our nine month relationship in deeply before it was put on a long hiatus. We stayed up until at least two in the morning, and finally went to bed.

Until he was apparently awoken by me at three-ish, fondling him in my sleep. To most men this would be a turn-on in and of itself, but because The Boyfriend has a thing about me being asleep anyway, it was even better.

So (according to him) I was just playing with him, not doing anything too serious, until I guess he made some noise and I opened my eyes and said, "Everything all right?," then closed them again and turned on "the magic," as he referred to it. He has no idea what I was doing, and neither do I, but he eventually had to stop me because he was close and didn't want to make a mess of the sheets. So he calmed down a bit, rolled over and whispered in my ear, "Finish me," putting my hand on his extremely hard erection at the same time. That definitely woke me up. Sadly I lost all of my prowess...maybe I have an amazing alter-ego who gives great hand jobs while I'm asleep. Damn.

No comments: