Sunday, July 09, 2006

Third time's the charm.

Three names you go by:
Kanelmus (Swedish for "cinnamon mouse")
Ginger
Babe


Three things you like about yourself:
My hair
My eyes
My libido


Three things you dislike about yourself:
My insecurity
My cellulite
My boobs in their natural state


Three things that scare you:
Bears
Stormy seas
Abandonment



Three of your everyday essentials:
A hot shower
The Internet
An orgasm

Three things you are wearing right now:
Dangly earrings
A sexy brown tank
Hot jeans


Three favourite bands/artists of the moment:
Sufjan Stevens
Morningwood
Oasis

Three of your favourite songs of the moment:
Love Like a Bomb, Oasis
Twist, Goldfrapp
Bad Touch, Bloodhound Gang

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Sex on the beach, at camp
Using my pool/gym membership more often
College

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Passion
Fun
Empathy

Two truths and a lie (you can guess which is which):
I have had fifteen orgasms in a row, at a concert
I've never had a steady job
I have a scar on my finger from trying to peel a banana with a knife

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeal to you:
Hair
Hands
Shoulders

Three things you just can't do:
Curl my tongue
Cry at funerals
Enjoy mayonnaise

Three of your favourite hobbies:
Reading
Singing anywhere
Picking out new vibrators

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Fuck The Boyfriend
Eat some Temptation melon (mmm)
Fuck The Boyfriend some more

Three careers you're considering:
Massage therapist
Commercial Airline Pilot

Mortician

Three places you want to go on holiday:
The U.K.
Romania
French Polynesia

Three things you want to do before you die:
Travel everywhere I can
Go hang gliding
Live happily

No comments: