Sunday, July 09, 2006

I hate my boobs.


I honestly do. And that makes me sad.

When they aren't cold or I'm not turned on, they just flop around with these giant, boring areolas and almost no nipple.


When they're aroused in some fashion, or supported by a bra or something, I like them a lot. They're 36 Cs, which is the perfect size for me, and they're pert and don't roll into my armpits when I lie on my back.


But if I get bored or the heat rises, it's all over.
It makes me ashamed for others to see them, even The Boyfriend, who claims to love them and certainly pays a lot of attention to them, fondling and kissing and sucking and biting and so on, which I enjoy quite a bit.

But as much as they're appreciated by him, I want them to shape up. I don't need them bigger, I just want them rounder and perkier while I'm young. Is that too much to ask?


"New boobs" may have to be my college graduation present. Four more years. I can wait that long.


(In the theme of surgery, is there any type that can make a woman more sensitive and better able to orgasm?)

No comments: