Friday, July 28, 2006

Let's do [The Time Warp] again!

From the minute I showed up, I was so ready for him and his fingers.

But we had places to go, Rocky Horror to see (with friends), so I waited semi-patiently.

Until we got to the theater, where the darkness (and the assemblage of semi-dressed fans of the cult classic) lowered my inhibitions and I took most of my clothes off, stripping down to my black silk slip and camisole, and the very necessary fishnet stockings.

We got into the movie quite a bit before we actually did anything. Then, beneath a coat, his dextrous hands slipped between my thighs and gently massaged what couldn't QUITE be reached (sigh). Still, it excited me immensely. I remember goosebumps, and rising anticipation, and the manufacturing of copious quantities of lubrication, and me reaching between his legs to rest on what I reallllly wanted.

After we left and got back to our friend's house (where we were spending the night), I wanted him right away. I wanted to take off whatever I could. I wanted his hands on my breasts, and his kisses to move from my mouth, to my throat, to my collarbone, and finally lavish my aroused nipples, to suck on them and bite. I wanted him to hold my wrists above my head with one hand, and finger fuck me hard with the other until I'd have to bite my lip to keep from screaming. It was absolute torture having to wait.

Finally we got the chance (i.e., it was like three in the morning and everyone had fallen asleep), and eagerly I stripped off my stockings, keeping skirt and thong on (it excites me to have them pushed aside, as an element of the "can't wait" scenario). We kissed furiously as he caressed every inch of my body, doing exactly what I wanted, when I wanted, moving his hands under my skirt and working them into me, starting slow and gradually increasing the speed until it became an effort to keep the sound down as he thrust his fingers with more and more force, slamming into me the way I like. Meanwhile I could feel how hard he was against my thigh, and at some point he moved up to continue kissing me, his erection pressing against my cunt as his hips undulated. My eyes closed, I moaned, wanting so much for him to slide in and fill me up, the presence of a bunch of other people asleep in the room exciting me (not that I wanted to get caught, of course).

After hours of this, we fell asleep, nestled in each other's arms. I dreamed of him until I was pleasantly awoken by the sensation of his fingers moving in and out of me.

(Interjection of a Note from The Boyfriend: After we fall asleep, I'm not sure what always wakes me up awhile afterwards, but I love it.

That particular time, you were kinda turned away from me, with your skirt still up around your hips, breathing deeply in your sleep. You were kind of half-way into the ball that one sleeps in while on their side with your right leg up a bit, leaning to the left slightly. I saw you lying there and wondered to myself how it would feel to wake up with me down there and then couldn't possibly resist the temptation to find out.

I slowly inched down there, paying attention to your every slightest movement to make sure that I didn't wake you up prematurely. When I got down there, I lightly pushed your thong to one side and started massaging the lips. To my surprise the fluids quickly came out, making it much easier to move around. Your breathing got heavier and heavier, more pronounced until you opened up your mouth and it turned into more panting. At that point your right leg, which had at first been bent, kicked bluntly down to more or less straight and I took that as a cue to go inside more. After a few moments of this you woke up and gave this surprised little gasp and THAT'S when the liquids just came gushing. Your breathing got quieter (wisely) but you turned toward me and wrapped your arms around me and we pretty much rocked the rest of the morning out.)

It turns me on to read that, every time.

And apparently it got him pretty hot writing it: "You can see my heartbeat in my pants. Great."

No comments: