Saturday, July 08, 2006

The PERFECT companion.

So, I got my new vibe in the mail yesterday. I was all excited, and impressed that the box it came in didn't betray where it came from (making it much easier to keep that information from my family). I took the mini Heartbreaker out, and the packaging is SO chic. It didn't come with batteries (luckily I had AAAs of my own), but it did have some toy lube.

I popped the batteries in, capped the bottom, and was surprised and delighted at the delicious vibration that came alive in my hand.

That is, until the + and - buttons utterly failed to work. Couldn't turn it up or down or to the pulse mode, and couldn't turn it off unless the batteries came out. I was very disappointed and sent an email to Babeland. Haven't gotten a reply yet. If they tell me it's defective, I don't know whether I'll have them replace it with the same or return it, get a refund, and spend a little more for this, the Sinnflut Intensity. Abso-fucking-lutely beautiful. Love the color scheme. Certainly looks worth it. And I've got the money. I just don't know if I want to spend $150 on a toy that's not exactly subtle. Hmm.

Sure has great stats, though. And I remember looking at it in the actual store and finding it appealing.

"The subtle textures of this silicone marvel will feel silky smooth against your clit or G-spot. It took the sex/tech geeks at Fun Factory to build the perfect vibrator: the cleverly designed Sinnflut Intensity offers a powerful electric motor, resilient silicone shaft, multiple speeds and pulse modes, and a completely waterproof body. Because it's rechargeable, there are no cords to contend with — simply slip your toy into the docking station when you're fully satiated. The Sinnflut Intensity edition features subtly textured waves, a smooth tip, and a slight curve for those who like subtle G-spot stimulation. Red or white.

Size: 6 insertable inches long, 1-1/2 inches in diameter
Material: Silicone
Texture: Rippled and firm
Shape: Non-realistic
Waterproof: Yes
Vibration Settings: Variable speeds and pulse modes
Strength: 2 to 4, depending on setting
Pitch: Medium-pitch buzz
Volume: 2 "


I'd like to know whether I can actually climax from anything vibrating besides clitoral stimulation, first. I need something dirt cheap but effective. Unfortunately, nothing fits that criteria. If only I could buy something, "wear it with the tags on," and then return it.

No such luck.

No comments: