Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I need a distraction.

I'm eyeing the large conference room behind me. It has a big table in the middle, and leather chairs all around. The only problem is, the walls are mostly transparent. And thin.

But I still imagine myself writhing with pleasure on top of that table. I need to schedule a conference with The Boyfriend.

Try as I might, I simply cannot keep myself under control. If it wasn't for everyone walking around, I seriously believe I might actually...you know...

All I have to do is think of The Boyfriend, and my heart rate goes up.

It's not fair. He plays dirty.

If he wasn't so damned attractive, and he didn't cater to my every sexual whim, and he wasn't so hot blooded himself, I MIGHT have a chance.

But as it is...

Although I suppose if push came to shove, I would be the more evil of the two of us, considering nobody can tell when I'm turned on.

No comments: