Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm a sex bomb, baby.

And so is this.

The Sex Bomb by LUSH: "Straight in at number one is the impossibly irresistible Sex Bomb, scented with the 'come hither' fragrance of jasmine and ylang ylang. Soak yourself in its pink, scented waters before a promising night out. Clary sage essential oil, as well as being a reputed aphrodisiac, helps you to keep a balanced viewpoint and a clear mind, so your head will not be turned by all the offers of champagne, caviar, lobster and rides home in a Ferrari. However, the Sex bomb is not just for nights out; it makes a wonderful start to a quiet night in. Its sumptuous luxurious fragrance fills the whole household to turn your home into a pleasure palace. Share if it you dare."

I bought the Sex Bomb because it intrigued me and I love a luxurious bath.

Too bad I haven't any dates coming up.

I figure I'll schedule a night in with myself, instead...

I'm waiting for the opportune moment. And a waterproof vibrator.

No comments: