Monday, August 07, 2006

Liberation!

After a rather intensive conversation with The Boyfriend, I retired to bed at around 1o:oo (I was worn out and I had work in the morning).

Though I tossed and turned, I couldn't seem to get a hold on sleep. My fingers ventured below my belt and indeed, I was soaked (for no apparent reason).

Dutifully I lubed my fingers with my own juices and moved them up to my clitoris, vaguely aware of desire and a delicate throbbing, though I knew (or thought I knew) that nothing would come of my ministrations--I've never been able to orgasm manually by myself (possibly from sheer laziness).

But all of a sudden I was gripped with determination. I ceased my idle circling and tried something new, steadily and firmly stroking the underside of my clit. Amazingly, my body reacted, the familiar tightening in my abdomen matching my building excitement and enthusiasm. My legs shook and I trembled, moaning and gasping quietly so as not to draw any attention to my bedroom.

After twenty minutes (what can I say, I'm a "beginner"), I was rewarded with an earthy, deeply-rooted release. I lay in my bed, still panting, a warm fullness filling me up.

Near midnight, I finally fell asleep, satisfied.

2 comments:

la petite dévergondée said...

welcome to the digital revolution...

lol....dont you just it, its like a sense of accomplishment. (:

big kiss -la petite

kanelmus said...

Grazie!

I certainly do love that sense of accomplishment. :D