Monday, October 29, 2007

Persuasion.

"Mmmm, what time is it?" I purred, trying to focus on the clock next to me as his lips tightened around my left nipple, tongue flicking deliciously; his hands, meanwhile, massaged my thighs as they were spread to accommodate his hips.

9:07 p.m.

"Oh shit!" I shouted, trying to wriggle out from underneath Mon Homme. "We've got to go.."

"Can I have a little something before we leave?" he murmured in my ear, his fingers exploring the territory between my legs, slick and hotly aching.

"Nooooo," I moaned, "I want to, really, but I'm going to be late and I still have to change.." He wiggled his index and middle fingers "come hither" inside of me; I melted into a puddle of inertia.

Five minutes later, I remembered my goal, and leapt up from the bed.

"Incubus!" I slithered into my pants, pulling them up to my hips as he stood before me, grinning, the zipper of his jeans clearly undone. I eyed him suspiciously.

"Don't," I protested, "because if you do I won't be able to resist.." His smile grew wider as he pulled his dick out of his briefs. Unable to help myself, I reached forward and gripped the shaft, falling to my knees and sucking his hard cock into my mouth, rolling my tongue around the head, one hand pumping rhythmically up and down as as the other fondled his silky balls.

With a groan he exploded into my mouth; I eagerly swallowed the first cum I'd had in three weeks, then jumped up.

"You're so bad," I scolded, hurrying out the door. "And you so owe me."

No comments: