Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back door delight?

Last night, I had another of my infamous sex dreams.

I was in a hotel room with one of my girl friends. We heard a knock at the door and when we opened it, three guys and a couple of girls walked in. For some reason, we welcomed their company and soon things got very...naked.

In a minute I was on the bed with one of the guys, completely turned on and waiting for him. I was surprised when a moment later, instead of having my wet pussy filled with dick, I felt his hard cock hovering a few inches lower, pressing insistently against my asshole.

I realized that this was exactly what I wanted, and I begged him to fuck me. He pushed into me and I moaned in ecstasy--it was the most amazing sensation, effortlessly orgasmic. When he came, it was too soon, and I pulled another guy over and into me, while at the same time recommending the experience to my friend, who said that she was already well aware.

It's not too difficult to figure out where this is coming from.

I used to think I wasn't into anal sex at all, but a few months ago I began to have a change of heart. Mon Homme and I have been tossing this idea back and forth for a while now, and a few weeks ago we started the preliminaries..

He took me into his lap and slipped his hand beneath my skirt, massaging my ass cheeks firmly before slipping one black-gloved finger gently into my ass. We adjourned at that level, but he's coming to visit again this weekend and I've been fantasizing about completing my anal deflowering all week.

No comments: